Memphis Botanic Garden's Supporting Sponsor Program offers opportunities for name recognition and exposure while supporting the Garden's education and horticulture programs.
Garden audiences are growing! 230,000 guests experienced the Garden in 2012, and family memberships reached a record high of 3,487 households. Cause marketing has been shown to increase brand loyalty and a company's profits; Supporting Sponsorship is a great opportunity to partner with a respected member of the local community.
- Feature placement on the digital signs, located at Park and
Cherry and at Southern and Cherry, for one week each quarter.
- Visitors Center lobby signage for one week each quarter.
- Recognition on Memphis Botanic Garden website for duration of sponsorship year.
- Recognition in email communication to more than 22,000 members/donors/subscribers, at minimum once per quarter.
Click here to download a full printable version of Supporting Sponsor Features and Benefits.
- Free Garden admission for sponsor's employees during one designated sponsor week each quarter.
- 50 Garden admission guest passes to share with clients, valid any time
during regular Garden hours.
- Custom-engraved recognition piece suitable for display in sponsor’s business.
- Gift certificate for one Rick Pudwell original floral arrangement, to be
scheduled any time during the sponsor year.
- Personal guided riding tour of the Garden with the Executive
Director for up to 3 people during the sponsor year.
|| Supporting Sponsorship (1 full year): $2000